NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT,
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage, dated January 8, 2010, executed by Tracy Snader and Daryl Snader, as mortgagors to Carlston Commercial RE, LLC, a Minnesota limited liability company as mortgagee, filed for record in the Office of the County Recorder, in and for the County of Carver, State of Minnesota, on March 9, 2010, as Document No. A516155. The land described in the Mortgage is not upon registered land.
2. The address of the mortgaged premises is 8417 Bavaria Road, Victoria, MN 55386.
The tax parcel identification number is 65.0180310.
3. The original principal amount secured by said mortgage was $50,000.00.
4. No action or proceeding has been instituted at law to recover the debt secured by the mortgage or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the mortgage and foreclosure of the mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $66,697.26.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the mortgage, the mortgage will be foreclosed and the land located in the County of Carver, State of Minnesota, described as follows:
That part of the Southwest Quarter of Section 18, Township 116 North, Range 23 West, Carver County, Minnesota described as follows: Commencing at the Southeast corner of said Southwest Quarter; thence North 0 degrees 32 minutes 42 seconds West, assumed bearing, along the East line of said Southwest Quarter a distance of 752.90 feet; thence South 89 degrees 12 minutes 00 seconds West 207.51 feet; thence North 34 degrees 34 minutes 44 seconds East 204.30 feet to the point of beginning of the land to be described; thence South 88 degrees 31 minutes 56 seconds West 907.30 feet; thence North 24 degrees 45 minutes 00 seconds East 287.91 feet; thence North 89 degrees 12 minutes 00 seconds East 761.35 feet; thence South 5 degrees 46 minutes 47 seconds West 250.13 feet to the point of beginning
will be sold by the sheriff of said county at public auction on April 16, 2013, at 10:00 o’clock A.M., at the North Main Entrance of the Carver County Justice Center, Carver County Sheriff’s Main Lobby Street, 600 East Fourth Street in the City of Chaska in said county and state, to pay the debt then secured by said mortgage, the costs, attorneys fees and disbursements allowed by law.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by the mortgagors, or mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of said sale.
9. If this is an owner occupied, single-family dwelling, the premises must be vacated by 11:59 p.m. on October 16, 2013, if the mortgage is not reinstated under MN Stat. Sec. 580.30 or the property redeemed under MN Stat. Sec. 580.23, unless that date falls on a weekend or legal holiday, in which case it is the next weekday, and unless the redemption period is reduced to 5 weeks under MN Stat. Secs. 580.07 or 582.032.
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS’ PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTE, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING CONSISTING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
11. THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION
Dated: February 21, 2013.
BERNICK LIFSON, PA.
/s Mark E. Greene
By: Mark E. Greene
Suite 1200, The Colonnade
5500 Wayzata Boulevard
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55416
Telephone: (763) 546-1200
Attorneys for Mortgagee
(Published in The Waconia Patriot Feb. 28, March 7, 14, 21, 28 and April 4, 2013)