NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Minn. Stat. 580.025, 580.04
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: 03/10/2009
2. Mortgagors: Rohn Precht and Karen Precht, husband and wife
3. Mortgagees: First National Bank of Le Center, a banking corporation under the laws of the United States of America
4. Recording Information: Recorded on 05/26/2009, as Document Number 501041, in the Office of the County Recorder of Carver County, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 75.3480160
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
Lot 11, Block 2, Pheasant Ridge 2nd Addition, Waconia, Carver County, Minnesota
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 1032 Stein Drive, Waconia, Minnesota 55387
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage: is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is First National Bank of Le Center.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $80,000.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $83,101.57.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Carver County, Minnesota at public auction on 05/08/2013, 10:00 a.m., at Carver County Justice Center, 606 E. Fourth Street, Chaska, Minnesota 55318.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives is six months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, “If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23.” If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on 11/09/2013.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee: Douglas J. Christian, 65 S. Park Ave., P.O. Box 156, Le Center, MN 56057-0156
Name of Mortgagee or Mortgagee Assignee:
First National Bank of Le Center
(Published in The Waconia Patriot March 7, 14, 21, 28, April 4 and 11, 2013)