Carver County Payable 2013 Property Tax Statements and Payable 2014 Valuation Notices were mailed on March 27, 2013 to the owner of record as of March 11, 2013. Laurie Engelen, Taxpayer Services Manager, would like to remind taxpayers that tax statements are mailed annually; however, tax payments are due in two installments. Please check your tax statement payment stubs for the correct due dates.
2013 Property Tax Due Dates
• May 15 – 1st Half Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes Due
• Sept. 3 – 1st Half Manufactured Home Taxes Due
• Oct. 15 – 2nd Half Real Estate Taxes Due (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Personal Property)
• Nov. 15 – 2nd Half Real Estate (Agricultural Property) & Manufactured Home Taxes Due
Taxpayer Services Department urges taxpayers to visit its website at www.co.carver.mn.us to sign-up to receive an e-mail and/or text message tax payment reminder approximately two weeks prior to your next property tax deadline.
Please review your Valuation Notice (2013 Values for Taxes Payable in 2014) upon receipt as it contains time sensitive information.
The market value and classification listed on the notice will be used to calculate your property taxes payable in 2014. If you have any questions regarding your valuation and/or classification, contact the Carver County Assessor’s Office at (952) 361-1960.
Payable 2013 Property Tax information as well as additional statistical information is currently available on our website at: www.co.carver.mn.us.
Tax statements will be posted on the website by April 15. If you are a property owner and have not received a 2013 Property Tax Statement, contact Taxpayer Services Department at (952) 361-1910.
The Final Board Of Appeal & Equalization Schedule For 2013
If you would like to review the market value of your property with the county assessor, please attend the appropriate meeting:
• Monday, April 8, 6 p.m. – Hollywood Township
• Monday, April 8, 6 p.m. – Waconia Township
• Tuesday, April 9, 6 p.m. – Young America Township
• Thursday, April 11, 6 p.m. – Camden Township
• Monday, April 15, 6 p.m. – San Francisco Township
• Monday, May 6, 6 p.m. – Watertown Township
• Monday, May 13, 6 p.m. – Dahlgren Twp
Open Book Meeting at the Carver County Assessor’s Office
• April 15-19 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for the following: Chaska City, Watertown City, Norwood Young America, Chanhassen, Hamburg, New Germany, Carver, Mayer, Victoria, Waconia City, Cologne, Benton Township, Hancock Township, Laketown Township
• Monday, June 17, 5 p.m. – County Board of Appeal & Equalization meeting