NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
ON ADOPTION OF PUBLIC HOUSING AGENCY PLAN
FOR THE SECTION 8 PROGRAM
The Metropolitan Council’s Community Development Committee will conduct a public hearing to receive public comment on the proposed 2014 Public Housing Agency (PHA) Plan.
The PHA Plan is a comprehensive guide to public housing agency policies, programs, operations and strategies for meeting local housing needs and goals. It is submitted with specific attachments and within specific timeframes and according to the format required by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
The Section 8 Administrative plan is an attachment to the PHA Plan.
The public hearing will be held:
• 4:30 p.m., Monday, August 19, 2013, CDC Meeting
• Metropolitan Council Chambers
• 390 N. Robert St., St. Paul, MN 55101
The Housing Agency Plan is available for public review at the HRA administrative offices located at 390 Robert St., in St. Paul, and on the Metropolitan Council’s website at www.metrocouncil.org. All interested persons are encouraged to attend the hearing and offer comments. People may register in advance to speak by calling Sue Putz at 651-602-1584 or TTY at 651-291-0904. Upon request, the Council will provide a reasonable accommodation to persons with disabilities.
In addition to speaking at the hearing, comments may be made in the following ways:
• Send comments to: Sue Putz, Metro HRA, 390 Robert St., St. Paul, MN 55101
• Fax comments to: Sue Putz at 651-602-1313
• Send comments electronically to: [email protected]
• Record comments on the Council’s Public Comment Line: 651-602-1500
• TTY: 651-291-0904
• Comments must be received by 4:00 p.m., Monday, August 19, 2013.
(Published in The Waconia Patriot July 4, 2013)
Public Hearing – Metropolitan Council