CONDENSED MINUTES OF THE
WATERTOWN CITY COUNCIL
Regular Meeting Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Pursuant to due call and notice thereof, a regular meeting of the Watertown City Council was called to order at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July 9, 2013 by Mayor Charlotte Johnson in the Watertown City Hall.
Upon Roll Call the following Council Members were present: Johnson, Stephen Crowder, Adam Pawelk, Michael Walters and Steve Washburn. City Staff present: City Administrator Luke Fischer.
Other visitors and guests were present.
The following motions were approved by the Council:
2. Motion to adopt the agenda as amended. Motion carried 5-0.
3. Motion to adopt the consent agenda. Motion carried 5-0.
8. Motion to approve the voucher list/claims roster. Motion carried 5-0.
9. Motion to enter into a closed executive session pursuant to Statute 13D.05 Subd. 3 to consider land acquisition of Madison-Green Park from Trinity Lutheran Church. Motion carried 5-0.
10. Motion to close executive session and reopen Council meeting Motion carried 5-0.
11. Meeting was adjourned at 7:46 p.m.
ATTEST: James A. Bart, Clerk-Treasurer
Charlotte Johnson, Mayor
Note: These minutes are condensed for publication purposes. Discussion detail is contained in the official minutes which may be reviewed in the office of the Clerk- Treasurer during regular business hours.
(Published in Carver County News Aug. 1, 2013)